CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

I hope no ones getting burnt by this. After months of talk by...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I hope no ones getting burnt by this. After months of talk by the directors about a tech acquisition which ultimately failed, they suddenly announce they have a binding agreement to buy a mining company. This makes no sense. It is not what all their disclosure to the market has been about.

Suspiciously the incoming company had Lithium in its name, Shaw River Lithium Pty Ltd. Mention the word Lithium and everyone goes nuts. It seems very few people are looking into the detail of the announcement. These are prospective, not confirmed deposits. There might not be an confirmed reserves. Furthermore one of the directors of SRL is Peter Wall who also bought CMY at .007 (Pheakes A/C) and is a Top 5 holder.

After the failure of the CMY tech acquisition and a low this week of .002 it is a bizarre about-face for CMY to stitch this deal together. My cynical self wonders whether its a means of the directors (from CHP, Dykes and Dunlop, who bought in at .005) and Wall to sell out in the mass chaos of todays day trading. With over half the total stock issued swapping hands in one day, its possible for CHP who held 31 mill shares and Wall who held about 18 mill shares to take a small profit and run. They wouldn't have to declare that either as they are under 5%. Dykes and Dunlop personally would have to declare in a few days though if its a Directors change of interest.

As its been suggested before a fresh Top 20 ann next week would bring clarity to the issue to see if Wall Dykes and Dunlop believe in this Lithium project going forward.

I hope I'm wrong. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.