CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Didn't the entire register get flipped today, not half? my guess...

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Didn't the entire register get flipped today, not half? my guess is they all sold today. Chapmans, directors, the inner circle, with huge profit as the money they spent to buy the shares in the first place was paid back to them via bonuses and administration fees. Why exactly did they pay Chapmans over 500k in 6 months??? Does anyone actually believe these guys will even drill 1 hole? They probably never have and never will set foot in the Pilbara.
    "The Company will also reimburse the shareholders of SRL for expenditure incurred in applying for the licences."
    How much will that cost??

Another thing which all the new holders won't be aware of is in February they voted for the option to raise $2million sometime before the end of next week. so far they have raised $500k so if i was holding i would be worried about a credit raise for $1.5m coming next week. Of course all the people who voted that in would have sold out today.

They should have around $2million in the bank but everyone who knows the company knows that it is either gone or soon will be. I hate to make it sound bad but as long as people come onto hotcopper sticking up for these guys and ramping the shit out of it the longer they will keep doing it. New RTO rule which kicked in today means these guys will probably end up being de-listed after the Lithium bubble bursts and the money runs out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.