AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

be careful

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Below is a copy of a post from Weightlifter at 13.43pm today.
    also just heard that Esra also met with the "Guru" from Bioshares magazine at his request - and he was said he was "amazed & very surprised" at the successful Oxycodone patch results- he didnt believe poh could succeed at this and POH now has his attention..lets see if they put a buy on it next week?

But perhaps Channel 7 is going to beat him to the punch with tonights rampup

Jasker are you saying you think CSL is about to pickup some of the products, coz their website seems to indicate that also in the R&D pipeline, if they do then that would mean cash up front from them also, and finally a World Player (in CSL) endorses the POH pipeline

Now if the Daytraders see this tonight on 7 lookout for some action tommorow

Kwaidin, i heard BBY put a 0.17c on it was that right?

My Comment:
    Traders need to be very careful dealing in stocks that could receive favourable publicity on television. Remember whilst this stock may well run in the next 24 hours, it still needs buyers to take out the early accumulators. Good luck to all the traders who are set at earlier prices, but be careful if you are the last person on the train. Whilst I hold none I would have been happy to buy if my entry point had been considerably lower than the current price. Many times the smart money is made in the early buying & knowing when to reduce holdings. It is not nice reading old newspapers or holding the stock the traders have moved on from.
    Regards
    Buffett
    PS No investment advice given please do your own research as this is a highly speculative stock.
    This stock is sure to produce winners & losers in the short term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.