SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

be careful !!!, page-2

1. 886 Posts.
    Interesting, but unlike that thread I think you will find that most SEA LT or ST holders do not have any real issue with management or have a go at directors. Personally I think Eric and his team has done a great job and have mentioned so on a number of occassions (and still think this) and I think I have held for nearly 2 years on the ups and downs of the company and there have been many. Sometimes you may get frustrated (which I did recently as well) but that is part of investing and why I go back to my own research and read the research of the informed posters on this forum to ensure you are making the right decision at the time. And I still have a large holding.

A lot of posters on the SEA forum put some great research up for discussion and feedback.

I think asking some questions on why we do not get a operations report monthly, discussion on bot trading and so on is hardly having a go at management, it is about taking a interest in your investment and ensuring you can make informed decisions by sharing information which is the purpose of this forum.

This is a lot different to personal attacks on directors and management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.