JMS 5.71% 16.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

busta,I agree with some of your comments and sentiments.It...

1. 206 Posts.
    busta,

I agree with some of your comments and sentiments.

It certainly does seem that managemenet are dragging their feet. I'm not sure if this is really the case - it's always harder when you're a shareholder and don't know what's going on.

I asked the company recently if they would be putting out a shareholder update to advise of their strategy and way forward. I think this is very important given the current state of play. They confirmed that they would be releasing a newsletter shortly. Earlier today someone posted a similar confirmation from speaking with the company.

I think most importantly we need to be kept informed by the company much more about what's going on. The lack of information of late has resulted in a very weak sp.

There are many examples of companies who's sp looks very weak just before a strong recovery. It's part of the way the game is played.

The best way to avoid getting overly anxious about weakening sp's that don't seem to make much sense is to have a good spread of investments.

Obviously there are always times when you need to exit a share because things are not going well and are never going to go well. Chemeq is a good example. I don't think that is the case with JMS at the moment.

I hope I'm not wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.5¢ $690.1K 4.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 966222 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 577733 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.