ASQ 0.00% 2.9¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

well said wiza... things just take time - people are so...

1. 257 Posts.
    well said wiza... things just take time - people are so impatient!

the fundamentals haven't changed, theres been NO bad news, a black hole hasn't formed and sucked away all the identified bauxite from the 70's drilling... the only thing that has changed is that we are closer to getting tenement apps approved, closer to finalising a target drilling program to obtain jorc results which can be released to the public, the story surrounding the growing demand for bauxite and aluminium only gets stronger, etc...

i bought on float and continue to build my position, this is always a medium term play for me to give a new company time to understand what they have under their feet and establish themselves in the market. From what i am witnessing management continue to do both very well, restricted of course to government legislation and processing... if you believe in the story then you will know that this is a medium term multi bagger.

For those who are new to this stock or those contemplating their position and getting nervous about the recent selling, I urge you to revisit the Mining Book (May 08 edition) article on BAU... it can be downloaded from the following link.

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-0f2cdcc6.html

Cheers,
    Jalinski
    A BAU Faithful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.174M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.