EQN 7.50% 37.0¢ equinox resources limited.

be careful

1. 527 Posts.
    Im not a close follower of EQN (yet) - so I make no claims on overall project. My personal feeling it looks like a good bet but with what seems like a problem.

I had a quick squiz at the EQN website under notices and could see nothing by title under electricity supply problems - however because of my poor internet connection I could not run through all PDF listed under company announcements to see if the following had been announced by EQN. So I share with you the information for your own research and apologise if it is old hat.

Currenty it is been reported inside Zambia that EQN have made an urgent application for injunction against the Zambia Electricity commission (state owned monoply)to stop them shutting off power in January. The injunction is served to stop the commission cutting electricity whilst EQN seek to drive them to mediation through Arbirtration in Britain.

Im not sure if this is public news or not - but I dont think insignificant. Its seems EQN are intent in beating penalties out their sole supplier of electricity on account of thier breachs of fixed price and completion contract.

One thing I learnt - dont f***k with state own mononpolies, and definately dont f***k with state owned monopolies (who have you by the goolies) in Africa.

Do your own research and please take this in the right spirit - just conveying information,not downramping.

good luck to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.030(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 36.0¢ $273.0K 734.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 308424 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 65251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.