CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

be careful, page-56

1. 1,190 Posts.
    This really boils down to whether CER can assure investors of its long-term viability. i.e. answer the question "Is this problem temporary or permanent?"

I assure you there is plenty, plenty of money sitting on the sidelines for undervalued companies like CER. However, until now we have lurched from announcement to announcement without the question actually being answered and this has led to price volatility, uncertainty and the company being subjected to far too much speculation. In turn, this causes the large funds and most of the value investors to stay away or seek other more stable opportunities. Hence the situation we find ourselves in today.

So, when the announcement does come out my advice is to look to see if the question has been answered once and for all. If the company gives an indication that CER has a viable future (as many suspect and the numbers predict) then history suggests a combination of good economics, good assets and good management should see it return to health.

Sentiment can swing back up very rapidly in situations like this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.