SRL 2.38% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Spot on Algen It's the 30% competitive advantage that CLQ have...

1. 103 Posts.
    Spot on Algen

It's the 30% competitive advantage that CLQ have in operating costs that sets us apart from the rest. I agree, that the next 12 months play out as hoped we are in for a big year and beyond.
    And just to add more icing on the cake we can now throw in renewable energy into the mix, ...
    The following comes from a blog on the company website.

The award to Clean TeQ Aromatrix Pty Ltd for the supply of two biological biogas conditioning systems back in January of 2014 sparked interest in the industry and investment community alike. Now installed and partially commissioned, we have the opportunity to reflect and ask which other Waste-water Treatment Plants around Australia and SE Asia that we know of that would benefit from a sustainable solution for the pre-treatment of Biogas for use in combustion engines and the generation of electricity. Furthermore we are now considering if this technology also has a place in the Landfill Gas and Biomethane industrial segments, as we contemplate a world intently focused on finding alternative renewable fuel sources.
    What’s more these renewable bio based fuels are clean, efficient and for Biogas systems with a Clean TeQ Aromatrix OdourTeQ(R) Biotrickling filter, waste free!

I gather that without the clean teq treatment the H2S in these waste gases render them unsuitable for use as a fuel source.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 44.5¢ 40.0¢ $6.307K 15.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14279 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.