STO 0.00% $7.81 santos limited

People's life savings are being wiped out as Santos continues to...

1. DSD
    15,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    People's life savings are being wiped out as Santos continues to fall. I imagine that every morning the first thing they look at is oil price hoping its not down... again. It must be very very trying and many would have held on waiting for positive news. And who can blame them when STO managemnt pay a recent div and assure investors situation is fine and under control. Well clearly Mr Mkt doesn't believe these statements and the blood flow runs unabated.

STO don't/can't control the price of oil and LNG. But they know the mkt is rife with stories emanating from big funds/analysts such as CS... that a CR is inevitable. If that IS the case (and i suspect there is very few alternatives) then STO needs to provide some certainty. IMO they should call a trading halt and negotiate a deal, even if it takes a week.

Whilst uncertainty rules and nobody knows what to do esp small investors... then the SP will continue sliding. Management receive HUGE salaries. Small shareholders risk their life savings. There is a huge power imbalance. Yet all we hear is silence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.81
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.79 $7.84 $7.74 $23.16M 2.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3071 $7.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.81 18521 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.