'Howard's a hell of a fighter!!'Howard has never had to fight...

1. 81 Posts.
    'Howard's a hell of a fighter!!'

Howard has never had to fight for anything... he leaves it all to his fanbase and conservative 'shock' commentators. That love affair is what has him on the nose.
    Sydney is reeling in its anger for Howard having endured his racial wedge for so long. Other states fuelled this bile while we were left to endure it. The emotional drain we endured over the fracas in Cronulla was horrifying. The shock media dragged it out for all it was worth... Sydney received no leadership from Howard who was similarly sucking it for advantage to cosy up to electorate in other states.
    Try and imagine what it was like for us to turn up to work each day while this was going on... we couldn't look at each other in the eyes. Tax policy, bribes, state government... may just mean nothing to metro Sydney considering the main big noise for Howard found guilty of fuelling this fire. 34 billion the price for Howard to hold onto his seat of Bennelong…. Or is this 34bill compensation for Sydney to forget those years of political opportunism and let John retire gracefully. I don’t cast vote in Bennelong, yet I reside in a bellwether seat… and I want to put all this behind me and won’t accept this bribe.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.