ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

The fact is seuss there are dozens of other smallcap companies...

1. 429 Posts.
    The fact is seuss there are dozens of other smallcap companies on the exchange which are complete duds with managers whose resume is rich with dubious history , they still have holders but I don't see their forum infested with anonymous posters trying to save the holders skin . The Odin forum is full of these do gooders trying to save everybody, as applies to any stock they may be correct but I'd like to know facts rather than assumptions and constant repeating of those assumptions does nothing to enrich my knowledge if its not backed up by facts.
    Luckily I have some other stocks which are performing reasonably well so I can look at this without the feeling of financial desperation. The reason I bought in was research and the witnessing of an epic amount of downramping so I bought in low with several purchases my average is 1.26.
    My reasoning is investing is time consuming , the other day it took me from 6 in the morning to after 12 midnight , so how do these downrampers have time , what is the motive for wasting their time ? don't tell me its for good samaritan reasons nothing around money ever is.
    I'm all for an opposing view thats debate and thats why we have a bidder and seller
    its repetition of assumptions that make these posters lose credibility
    we await

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.