ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful, page-3

1. 2,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Thanks souls,

nobody here is doubting the potential of Gridcomm, attested by the articles you have posted. People are worried about whether they will get a share of Gridcomm for their ODN shares that is worth their price.

The significant news that has come out is that 100% of institutional investors have no confidence in the SP levels that have occurred over the last months. This is significant and combined with the reluctance of Odin to inform anyone on the consolidation ratio of the deal, this has seen the mood sour significantly, even amoung the LTs.

A major issue for me is that if Odin and Gridcomm have not yet decided on consolidation - which is price - then the deal can still fall through unless ODN holders are willing to take a haircut - or even a number 1 shave! A deal is not really finalised until a price is agreed upon.

So if the deal really is finalised then the price/consolidation must also be agreed. In that case why aren't we informed of this price? The reasons for concealing the price fill me with negative sentiment.

If you have good communications with Odin, perhaps you could encourage them to release this information?
    Last edited by Blommer: 05/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.