BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Only maybe 100 of us use Cooper, the company , CEO , yankee,...

1. 268 Posts.
    Only maybe 100 of us use Cooper, the company , CEO , yankee, have never read the posts, so do not stress out, be happy : without proper merger preparation, no PR, even RP the CEO need time to study BIOTA.......BOTA is still trading as usual, only price goes sideway ( shareholders hold their stock very well ) .
    Biota Pharmaceuticals must explain now ,after 4 -5 months trading, to shareholders / market the plan for it future.
    While waiting for the statement / announcement and would like to know something now please directly email RP / company to get the answers.
    I already know the answer from the company /CEO about the share price : they can not control the share price, only the shareholders can : only sell when you are happy with the price.
    My opinion only : bc the company do nothing, is deaf and mute.....the Manipulators are putting gear on the Buying mode with ridiculous price, the scary losers will sell it at this stage. The smart investors will follow the manipulators by stocking up while the share price is very low.
    I will hold hard my stock wait for the manipulator change their gear to selling mode, i would consider to sell too with the smiling price eg $7.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.