BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

be happy, page-2

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Goo122 , you can't be serious at $7.00 it's not a smiley price... That's less than $1.00 per Asx old biota .... Biota might be stuck at $ 4.00 at the moment but its true value should be more like $28 at this point in time which would be equal to $3.50 in the old biota terms... I believe the current situation is an absolute joke...for the vast majority of long term holders $7.00 would not make them smile... Come on Bota do something Say something....we have an amazing pipeline ...when we were being sold Nasdaq listing by directors they said it would re-rate the share price which was ridiculously low in my humble opinion...so now we are on Nasdaq and our price is artificially manipulated to this crazy discounted price... Is this our re-rate ??? Surely this quarters results for both Inavir and relents will surprise on the upside ... How the hell can biota have a market cap of just $110m with laninamivir beginning stage 2 clinical testing in April .. It's already on the market on Japan with no problems... That must mean we are a good bet for successful Row approval eventually... Even if rusty says nothing at all or does nothing at all this should be ready to fly soon...bloody thing that annoys me most is if we were still on Asx most of us would be buying more at these prices ... We could never have slipped back this low$$$ in Australia ... We've jumped out of the fire and into the frying pan... Bugger!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.