TLG 0.63% 79.0¢ talga group ltd

Be honest now!, page-3

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    As a fellow infrequent poster but more frequent HC observer. No doubt its annoying to have purchased "at a price" and watch the fluctuations and some recent short term disappointments e.g. LKMB. All this in an extremely hot battery sector with other player's in graphite/lithium sprinting past TLG in term of market cap. In some ways the "rising tide" has not floated the TLG boat...... especially if you did not buy the nice 2020 COVID dips and bought the run-up to LKMB announcements..... once delayed, second time stalled (I suffered mildly with that).

Other general considerations might be the volatile market/rising macro threats (inflation/rate rises/yield curve/global tensions).

So I guess it comes down to what you believe this stock could be worth, given successful execution vs risk of failure? HC has some nice technical analysis (and far to much crap) and that can help build your model (despite more recent uncertainty re funding streams/partnership). For me, the quality of the ore body, the long term CEO with a vision, the technical moat and value added products, proximity to the biggest market and the list really just goes on and on...... is enough that I sleep soundly and on most days don't get too annoyed that the RNU's, NVX, SYR, EGR or a bunch of other stock race by. TLG is in many ways a more complicated beast and will take time to get right.... when it does, the rewards for those who wait will be worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $300.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 85.0¢ 77.5¢ $1.220M 1.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14981 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
79.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
82.0¢ 85.0¢ 77.5¢ 350248
Last updated 15.59pm 20/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.