Ah scammer,Good luck in the footy!In rebuttle I would say simply...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Ah scammer,

Good luck in the footy!

In rebuttle I would say simply that you are correct but what you are actually talking about is not evolution but adaption.

Human's have 'adapted' very well accross all of the world, living in places we were 'evolved' to live.

However the difference is that my two key points was the evolution of the 'activity' itself.

Firemaking evolved from two sticks, to flint, to matches, to lights, to jet lighters.. each is a different step.

However if you looked at just the first step, I am sure some humans were quick, perhaps even quicker at rubbing two sticks than using a flint. Certain exceptional fire-makers may have triumphed and lived long-lineages, we cannot be certain. That is adaption.

However, the 'majority' of humans found flint easier, thus evolution because an evolution on an activity is only ever widely accepted by its ability to be used by a 'non-exceptional' majority.

This is what will decide new HC's fate.. whether the 'non-exceptional' (with no disrespect to anyone, it was not easy for me either and I am still not as fast at the new as I am at the old for most things) majority will find the new one more efficient, quicker and/or the features good enough to qualify the change (in their own minds).

Cheers for the discussion scammer :> good to have a civilised meeting of minds

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.