RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Be inactive and enjoy knowing Todd guys are scratching their heads

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Let Todd come to you with their offer.

If you don't like it, then reject. If you like it, then accept.

In this negotiation, the upper hand is on long term holders.

If the price falls after 6 June, then continue to slowly acccumulate. Todd, however, will try their best not to make the price falls as this will only be a repeat of 1.3c and 2.5c exercise whereby Todd tried to clear short-term traders.

If Todd threatens us with future dilution and capital raising, I see no problem as we can continue to participate with future equity raising.

As I said in earlier post, if Todd think they can underwrite a, say, more than $300 million capital raising in the hope that holders wouldn't participate and Todd can end up with majority of shares offered and slowly become a controlling shareholder - this will no happen. It's the last thing on earth that Todd want to partner with small holders in getting balla balla up and running. And if Todd have the financial capacity to underwrite $300 m of equity raising, they might as well spend that money now by taking over fully FMS. If this sort of capital raising happens in the near future, there's section 232 and 233 that deals with this sort of thing and small holders have a strong case for ASIC scrutiny.

So, just sit back, relax, and let's ride Todd's coat into production!!!! ... if they ever let us...if they don't, then put a fair deal on the table..the longer Todd delays this, the more uncertain the future of balla balla.

Todd need FMS and they need FMS badly and quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 79.5¢ $982 1.232K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.