be on alert!!!, page-25

1. 930 Posts.
    Saddam has had 12 years to get his house in order.and hes still there. Diplomacy has failed, why should it work now, he wants to remain Dictator, not real hard to figure out.

Do you really think that he has spent billions of dollars on weapons research and development then suddenly become born again.?

What about his 2 sons in laws, after the spilled their guts, Saddam then produced 10,000 pages of documents detailing volumes not only on the chemical and biological programs, but their ballistic missile systems as well
    Of course he then liquidated both sons in law and their extended families.

So whats he been up to for the last 5 years...Getting smarter at hiding his stuff , thats what.
    You would have to be really naive to think that he hasnt got the facilities. In fact ,, its not inconceivable that most of his technology has been secreted to some other dictatorship like Libya or Sudan where he continues to develop it.

I really wonder what it takes for people to overcome their silly youthful position starry eyed revolutionary, of course being anti US is mandatory in that club of dills, and realize this guy is a total bastard, who will lie through his back teeth and do anyting , kill anyone who threatens his power.

As for Civil War comparisons. I think the initial attack will be massive, surgical and morale destroying. After that it may beome one of exclusion. Occupy the country but contain Baghdad.

Having a fixed defensive position is old world strategy.

The rest of Iraq can be liberated while Saddam remains isolated. Baghad may well end up being his "Berlin Bunker", with no way of escape except feet first..

In any event , im sure the coalition will be well aware of the risks of house to house fighting and are planning strategy accordingly .
    It may well eventuate that the whole joint collapses with very little loss of life, his trusted aids defect, leaving him with a few die hards.

I suspect that is the real scenario all these activist twits are really frightened of , that the US may go in and be welcomed as liberators, with out massive loss of life. That would just p!ss them off so much.

I bet theyre praying for a bloodbath!

On thing for sure , his strategy will be to use his own people as human shields wherever he can, the scumbag.

Perhaps its also worth reminding those pacifists who think Saddam should be left to his own devices.

Saddam has no title to rule his country. He seized power by force, and has held it by murder. He represents the will of nobody but himself. And yet there are people all over the world, and even freely elected heads of democratic governments, who see it as an important principle to preserve Saddam in power.

What has happened to good old garden variety common sense.?

Replaced by Kumbaya singing dope heads left in a 60's timewarp and chruch leaders who think theyre bigger stars than their God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.