Hey Gaweb, do you think you could just sort of put all your...

1. 930 Posts.
    Hey Gaweb, do you think you could just sort of put all your disjointed insults in a footnote at the bottom of your post , its hard enough trying to find a point in your rant without having to read through a mess of first grade hissy fits.

I may have to give up on your posts, just a string of tantrum chucks and dyslexic insults.

Oh I see you now agree he must go, but you just dont how , . Same failed argument that they all peddle. Now just how to you propose to make him go?

Chuck rocks on his roof?
    Blow up his mailbox?
    Kick his cat?
    Complain to the council that the screams and gunfire from his dungeon is keeping you awake.?

You know, we know, the whole world knows the answer.....so the longer your lot shuffle their feet and p!ss about, more people die through neglect, execution, ethnic cleansing..

Make no mistake, you are the guys who are indirectly responsible for the misery in this world , because you see wrong , but wont fix it. When someone stands up and says "No more" you agitate against them as warmongers...
    the world has seen many dupes like yourself, luckily for the gene pool, most have ended up in unmarked mass graves .

i'm off to the beach. I wont go near the ones you prefer tho, i dont like guntowers spoiling my view.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.