TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

be patient - 75,000 oz'a + elephant country in ont

1. 25 Posts.
    This company is run by a highly respected top notch team. Ok, not big on promoting themselves but hell of a track record in finding big deposits. The Canadian stuff is superb and only just starting there and the stuff in FIJI and Vanautu which was purchased from Mincor is also highly rated by Mincor and Alcaston. Mincor is a big shareholder of Alcaston but is now totally focused on Nickel and doing very there. He decided he would not spen funds on these Pacific region properties and so were sold off to Alcaston. Potential for multimllion dollar desposits in both Ontario properties and in Fiji and Vanautu. Stay the course. Market cap of $4.8 million with 70,000 ounces already under the belt at North Monger, just out of Kalgoorlie. Tremendous value in market which where is currently difficult to find value. There a junior golds with less than 70,000 with market caps of $35 million because of good promotion. That's fine but I'd rather be patient in a stock where value is assured but the market has yet to discover it. I'm also impressed at how low the admin costs are. These boys do everything possible to spend as much of the company funds on the gold exploration area rather than themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.