CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

be patient and be rewarded, page-22

1. 1,137 Posts.
    MJP2

I may or may not be one of those but I am a little bewildered that a brand new poster with no previous post on HC CGM and only one on EGO that was TOU removed has suddenly come out with such a post and a short while after CGM had the most interest it had all day only to be sold down to near close............Nothing against Andy but through HC and company contact with a company the size of CGM in some cases you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know who the posters are. For example executives worked out who I was on CCC and knew when I posted to the point that within 20 mins of an incorrect quotation I received a phone call regarding that comment on HC. I have no doubt that one of the CEO's from CGM already knows who I am and in fact is very well aware of HC. I have also come to know two other posters in my area, just by picking up comments on HC. One person, in fact, was an old friend that I hadn't seen for many, many years and we have since chatted and caught up for a few ales together.

So things aren't always as anonymous as you would like them to be. Everyone's a free agent but I personally am just not sure about this particular thread.

Please Andy don't take this personally......just my own feeling.

GL with CGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.