GRD 0.00% 54.5¢ grd limited

be patient !, page-6

1. 25 Posts.
    cupwinner - re: be patient ! Brettney has often picked up stock when the price has been hit. Bruce Thomas has picked up 90k to add to his holding. Mark Clifton's holding was a declaration upon joining the board. I'm ignoring anything before the Prelim announcement. Both purchases add to large holdings. Brettney's especially. If we get a market shake out then I'd expect GRD to come back below $2.00, unless of course they come along with more good news, which is very possible where Renewables is concerned. My main concern with GRD is that they have a lot of cash to find in getting their projects underway. One error with either major project (Lancs and Brazil) and the price will suffer. That said, if you hold now and are prepared to add if the price comes back to around $1.88 then I'd say this was good investing. If you don't hold then accumulating from here on with the news Brettney has added to his holding would not seem silly to me. However, I am going to be patient and try my chance at buying around the mid $1.80's. I sold out at $2.77 on the Prelim announcement as I don't like it when a company pulls its divi. Nor for that do I like companies who have rights issues. Very often (nearly always) very bad for the share price. As I've said before, the management is tops. Prior to Renewables getting started GRD got some great guys in. The company does have a great future. It's record is excellent where large contracts are concerned but mishaps can occur. I feel the markets are toppy too, so I'm being brave and waiting. For what it's worth though, those of you holding could add on weakness, if prepared to add. As for OGD. I don't think they'll sell it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.