GRD 0.00% 54.5¢ grd limited

be patient !, page-8

1. 64 Posts.
    re: cupwinner - be patient ! I agree, we may see GRD < $2 if the US markets start to fall. Im thinking about the $1.70 to $1.80 range. But im happy to hold right now, buy on weakness. I dont want to get caught not holding when they are just starting to hit their straps. Im really not interested in short term fluctutations, looking at the picture 3 to 5 years out.

Looking to June this year, hopefully financial close for Lancashire should eventuate, and im thinking financial close for Melbourne should be soon??

OGD looks a decent buy right now to me, with commodity prices having a great run, and no sign of stopping...Huntleys indicates we may have a resources boom till atleast the end of the decade. By 2008 double production, and its a gold stock that hasnt run at all with the increase in gold price, presumeably due to their current hedging and cost pressures they had in 2005...however they have a crapload of unhedged reserves, and costs now under control..

OGD could provide some upside to GRD, so not sure if they will want to sell or not. Im comfortable with them holding it right now

The other good thing about the resources boom, is that it should keep projects humming along for Minproc for the forseeable future. I think if you like the stock you should be continue with your core holding, and top up if we get the market weakness. If we dont get that weakness, and GRD starts to release further goods news, need to be holding. All comes down to how long you want to be in though, trading or long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.