SOC 2.04% 10.0¢ soco corporation ltd

be positive people :), page-15

1. 7,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2086
    I concur .... thank you Kris,

Speaking personally,

I have been steadily buying SOC over recent weeks [selling other stock to do so]. SOC now is 75% of my shareholdings.

Over the last 10 years I have been through the financial wringer, so I do not have the funds to become other than a small retail investor. However, I recognize that SOC has the potential to put me back into a position of financial independence [all going well]

I am a mature adult [as opposed to what appears to be immature adults who also post on HC] and I am fully competent to make my own choices and I take full responsibility for those choices. If things do not turn out the way I imagine then such is life, but on the available information, SOC is a very, very good gamble .... one which I am pleased to have stumbled across.

Although my holding in SOC is modest, it is a major commitment for me. It does frazzle the nerves to see the SP under pressure and then have to endure the negative comments posted by individuals who seem to be motivated by a sense of malice and sadistic pleasure .... schadenfreude?

Your post is both timely and most welcome by me. [However, as I look at your profile and note that you have been a HC member for some years, I am sure, like me, you will not be surprised if you see the same malcontents attempt to pick your post to pieces and/or continue to post with complete disregard for any facts. That is their loss IMO]

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $13.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $4.1K 40.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7368 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.