ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Posted this on the yahoo forum a few minutes ago so here's a...

1. 322 Posts.
    Posted this on the yahoo forum a few minutes ago so here's a copy.>>>>>

I have been concerned about the lack of information distributed to the marketplace by Prana concerning potential partnerships/licensing agreements.I therfore emailed the company expressing these concerns and I was put in contact with the Chairman and CEO Geoffrey Kempler, he spent several minutes explaining the current situation without divulging any sensitive/inside information. He explained that for the several months large Pharma have been actively involved in taking over each other (Pfizer/Wyeth,Roche/Genentech,Merck/Schering-Plough) and have been using available resources to this end, however this seems to have gradually run its course and he can see signs that finances are slowly being freed up for research/trials etc. Geoff did not offer any information that would encourage me but neither did he proffer any that would discourage me from continuing to back Prana. However I will say this, he was very pleasant, courteous and positive; I instinctively trusted this guy and I have learnt over my many years to trust my instincts. The fact that he took the time to talk to a small shareholder is IMHO a sign that he is an upfront guy who has nothing to hide. I thought I’d share this with other shareholders who are being remarkably patient, hope it in some way helps maintain a positive feel about Prana’s future.
    PJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $313 104.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 77078609 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6164594 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.