SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

BE Prepared for Monday

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    I believe Monday will be "D" day.

Board have time first to see that the market didn't turn around last Friday (in reality promote another dive. They also saw the share sounds bottom at 0.69 and at that stage if is 0.69 or 0.59 makes really not too much difference. All criteria to judge analyse, feel,chart all lost completely any link with any minor link with reality.

Probably this is the best moment now, to step down and come to public with an announcement.

But dear friends,is not just a question of "announce". You must trust that all them have their own skin in the game. For sure the new CFO contacted all Institutions asking them not just support but also a feed back how they are feeling based in the recent events,

Board and Banks don't judge "possibilities" they judge facts,

The fact is. DOESNT EXIST at that stage any loss of income and even 2017 still nobody knows how the law will come after discussions .Like I wrote other day, highly liked the UK government will make an "Salomonic" decision., give something to Insurers, something to lawyers, something to citizens,,, Don't forget... government its all about VOTES...
    10,000 in one day say something.You can bet !
    If its just for "bet" probably they will raise from 1000 to 2,176,44 and even under such circumstances they will open a loophole to give to some cases an exception and good faith.
    Yes,they will achieve the target to drop the fraudulent cases.. Probably in the end the "reduction" of cases to SGH will be :

a) replaced by other kind of actions
    b) cut jobs equivalent to keep the margins

I will be not surprise if in 2017 the profit will be even higher than 2016. Please take note and charge me for that comment (that is not legal advise but 100% based in observation of events the last 4 decades).

Monday (I hope) the board will produce an document that can be very "sweet" or highly aggressive. Both can achieve the target...

The aggressive can contemplate even SGH opening an action against some Institutions... If that will be the case I by my side will be a believer SH will win the case...Not because I know the inside aspects,but because the system is so highly protective of Banks and Funds that all judges always will defend the views of the weaker part and victims of a white collar action.

If sweet the Company will present a full explanation of events costs, possible future actions to solve and also will provide some relief and calm down the rumors making some statements about the Financial Institutions SGH works.

Some people probably never saw a Bank unless from the teller point of view.

In Brazil I achieved the position of Director of operations. I use to work in the 5th largest Investment Bank.

Bank doesn't broke companies.. remember they want receive,not broke.
    Banks if the company are in trouble ,the Bank analyse... Why ? what actions the Co ill do to solve and so on... a team judge not one person.

Just the fact the company sign with 205m to receive this is 100% more than enough to collect a full "feel comfortable we support you". They prefer next year collect a reduction of 10/15% of the debt _ the interest paid than come today like some stupid and badly prepared posters suggested here.

Monday for sure is the day to check and learn how the board will present the package..

If they don't present anything ? Yes,its a chance but that will just leave more room for speculation... I hope they will not came to that path..

While we are here writing I'm positive all team is working hard in all areas,

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.