AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

nobananas----a takeover and then selling Finland is not going to...

1. 581 Posts.
    nobananas----a takeover and then selling Finland is not going to happen---IMO----has anyone thought of three possibilities with Finland for Altona?
    1/Use the cash flow and capital valuation of Finland to raise capex for Roseby---done over 2-3 years --which is the forcast build time anyway.
    2/Sell Finland for maybe $150 million and borrow the balance to set themselves up.
    3/Use cashflow for a couple of years from Finland and take out a small loan to get the long lead time items ordered for Roseby---Sell Finland after 2 years and get enough from that sale to finance themselves.
    All long shots---but all possibilities----but im still thinking Xstrata wants 100% of Roseby ---if they dont want to pay the right price,they can walk and we could possibly even do a joint venture with a nearby operator-----a lot of choices-----my preference--sell 51% to Exstrata,build the plant with half Xstratas money and the cash that was payed for the 51% and reap the rewards from the more than $10 billion dollars in copper/gold at Roseby and keep Finland.Hope i havnt confused everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.