FID 0.13% $7.55 fiducian group limited

Great argument here. I thought along the same line. However,...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Great argument here. I thought along the same line. However, have you studied the nature of this virus? I mean, look at everything except for the mortality rate? Without understanding what this virus can do other than killing, there is no sound base for any thesis.

I started this thread realizing this virus is an exceptional one and it will have profound influences over people's lives in the long run. As a seasoned investor, trust me, I was hurt badly in 08-09, all I know is that a once in a century event will not play out this simply. We will have risk on and risk off. But before we have a reliable testing method, an effective treatment anf ultimately a vaccine, there will be trouble ahead.

What I suggest you all to do now is to find companies that are so strong that they can weather any economic storm and have pricing power. By that, I mean companies not relying on the fiat currency system, like the one we have now. You can think about it.

The virus can infected peopel again aftet they recover shortly. It also attacks the immune system. There is no way to know if you are virus free when you are cured of the virus. It can com back to you when you are vulnerable. China's trouble is far from over even aftet draconian measures were taken, and the only sign that this is over is the removal of lockdown of Wuhan.

Take carr everyone, this virus is no joke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FID (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.55
Change
-0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $237.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.51 $8.406K 1.104K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 608 $7.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.64 3333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.55
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.55 200
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
FID (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.