FID 0.13% $7.55 fiducian group limited

While I wholeheartedly concur as to the seriousness of the...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    While I wholeheartedly concur as to the seriousness of the virus, I don't think anyone is assisted by letting false statements such as some of these circulate unchallenged. Specifically:

The virus is not thought to infect people a second time, but as with all things biological, the occasional exception may be noted, as is the case with other diseases, such as Chickenpox, which, once contracted, is almost invariably not contracted a second time. But it's possible.

It is possible to know that you are virus-free after an infection. This is usually accomplished by two consecutive negative tests, spaced several days apart.

The virus does not attack the immune system. The cause of death, where it occurs, is most commonly pneumonia, which is caused by inflammation of the lungs, which is an immune response. This is not the same thing as saying that the virus attacks the immune system (as with HIV, for example).

Be careful with your facts. Advising caution is one thing, scaremongering is another. Yes, it's unbelievably serious. But let's stick to the facts, please.

Returning to FID - the director buying is pretty vigorous, is it not? The guy already owns one third of the company, and is buying about $50k per day, almost every day without fail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FID (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.55
Change
-0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $237.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.51 $8.406K 1.104K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 608 $7.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.64 3333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.55
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.55 200
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
FID (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.