FID 0.07% $7.64 fiducian group limited

@madamswer, as someone whose careful and measured postings I...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    @madamswer, as someone whose careful and measured postings I respect, it's interesting to see you state quite such forceful confidence in the prospects of FID. Would you care to elaborate on why you feel it's a good investment at present?

As it happens, I've been slowly selling down my FID holdings starting a few months ago from around $5.60, and got rid of the last of it around $6 quite recently. I've had a very good run over many years, and like the company, but felt things were quite frothy in the markets generally and wanted to have some dry powder. The way things are unfolding, I wish I'd treated those general sentiments a bit more forcefully, as there now seem to be buying opportunities galore! Can't take too much credit for what was mostly luck.

I'd quite possibly get back into FID, but I'm not in the game of selling at $6 to get back in at $5. Hence my interest in your view on the long term prospects of the company...

Might I also ask what other stocks you have in your sights in the present panicked environment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FID (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.64
Change
0.005(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $240.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.70 $7.70 $7.60 $49.51K 6.458K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 497 $7.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.68 70 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FID (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.