NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

be really careful with this one

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Just connecting a few dots:

(1) UKI's product range looks to have some overlap with the product description of saddington given by TPID. TPID china used to have an Australian director called Anthony Dunlop.

(2) CITP (China), which seems to be NBS's counterparty in the China contract, also used to have Anthony Dunlop as a director.

(3) Somebody called Anthony Dunlop is listed as a director of UKI (the company that NBS now wants to buy).

(4) Assuming we are talking about the same Anthony Dunlop in all cases, could this be a related party transaction? I don't know the answer to this, I simply want to raise this issue as a question for discussion.

(5) All of ETC's or NBS's acquisitions in the past looked absolutely fantastic at first glance. ETC and NBS seemed to have a knack for buying cutting edge technologies in 'hot' sectors, often with big contracts attached, for a remarkably cheap price. But then, somehow, these acquisitions never really lived up to expectations. For the sake of long suffering NBS shareholders, I hope these two acquisitions will be different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.