PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

be warned!, page-20

1. 6,389 Posts.
    re: market manipulation 101 OMR:

Really nice post and right on the money:

1. The whole point and one that I find disturbing about the original post in the thread is that the big decision to write-off the China project hasn`t been made and the poster even made reference to a ROC release stating that it would NOT be made UNTIL August.

Therefore, no decision: no write-off for this report.

2. We don`t know what that decision will be: 100% write-off, partial write-off, a sale of interests, development put on hold, etc. Again to point to a certain number and try to put the fear of God into the shareholders by guessing what may or may not happen and give the worst possible outcome is pure speculation. I have no doubt that the China mess will result in some charge to earnings, but I do not know how much or when - for any poster to put up a time and amount is again pure speculation UNLESS they have inside information.

And again I make a point that the time has come for those at PSA to get off their fat bums abd start providing information to the shareholders and market about what is going on at the company.

With that information posts like this thread would not be needed and the share price would most likely be higher and going up instead of down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.