PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

be warned!, page-31

1. 6,389 Posts.
    re: minus 9 cents hotcongo hotcongo:

I tried to post this yesterday, but I had computer problems.

First of all I really do not care what your opinion of minining nut is or is not.

Everyone posts for a reason. Some altruistic, some not. That is why there are warnings at the bottom of every page. Here is one for you to refresh your memory:

"DISCLAIMER: From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors."

As far as my opinion of miningnut is concrned - if I base it on the information you put in your post that he in fact does have a large position in PSA and then posts a "WARNING" message with a low ball earnings estimate in it, then IMO it is a really DUMB thing to do.

With a highly volatile stock with relatively low volume and a BOD and management that prefers to keep its mouth shut and release the bare minimum of information in what is IMO is a less then timely manner, it is IMO that it is even really really dumb.

Stock-savy: I do not base my investments on what one poster says on HC and no one should. In fact, hotcongo, I can not even remember ever reading a post of yours so please put me on ignore. I will do the same for you.

And as far as being stock savy, there is a place that you can pick up the best information on the US NG markets and world oil markets for FREE is the Yahoo CWEI board with the EPEX board also proving good information.

It beats anything here on HC and I suggest that you take a look. Those people deserve a big "thank you" and have not posted a "WARNING" message.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.