LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

be your own boss * corvette * * mack67* big truth

1. 412 Posts.
    Corvette and Mack67
    I hope you don't mind for reposting your posts )))

Corvette wrote

Hi guys, I was surprised at the number of posts on LUM today, but after reading a few I gave up because of the poor quality of most of them. LUM has strongly consolidated at low to mid 60’. There is clear evidence of keeping the share price at the certain levels. Look for the ratio B/S. Everyone has the same access to all information, so keep doing what your sense tells you and don’t allow your brain to be controlled by someone else, go only for what you feel. Best way is just watch your shares and forget about HC (good site for amusement only but not for making financial decisions) and you will be the winner. If you don’t want to share Lumacom future grows then I nonetheless wish you success in your other investments.

Mack67 wrote

spot on corvette--the trick with these type of chat sites is to do the work to find those --few only----whose track record speaks 4 itself re picking winners 4 short/long trading.dont get lost in the minuate of -trivial pursuits.your money/career as a trader depends on it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.