BPT 1.67% $1.48 beach energy limited

Samscout, good post. You can see there will be a trigger point...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Samscout, good post.

You can see there will be a trigger point for TO as FOMO sets in. DLS TO of ACN may not be the trigger point ....but there will be one IMHO.

As regards Statoil, companies of this size do not generally come to Oz for a single farmin. They will want something sizeable enough to justify a presence here. There are plenty of companies latterly entering Oz and openly stating they do so to offset the Sov Rislk in Africa, South America etc. Total and Repsol spring to mind. Statoil may well be in the same camp. Best way to grow a large presence? TO already substantial player.

For mine, I would love for Aussie companies and their SH to stay involved but the policy settings of government do not encourage, shall we say. Unfortunately our children and/or grandchildren will likely grow up and live in a country they do not own. That is the sad reality. No good getting angry or frustrated ... for mine, all you can do is seek to participate in the sale.

Spelling mistakes intentional in honour of our erstwhile friend ....may he be reinstated soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
-0.025(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $3.370B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.49 $1.47 $10.35M 7.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 274032 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 1057 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.