BPT 2.05% $1.43 beach energy limited

Beach Energy Limited, page-276

1. 11,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4709
    Actually, both sides militarily are 'terrorists' and not good people. It is the innocent civilians who suffer as usual. Just because you only see in the mainstream news one side right now doesn't mean there is a 'good side', the governments and government run media are capitalising on your emotions and wanting you to take a side so they have support for the military machine. Plenty of dollars to be made! The mainstream media is a great propaganda tool. However, if you sit back with a critical thinking system you will not take a side, you will want the best - which is de-escalation and a ceasefire. Israel have been bombing innocent civilians for decades and there was never this amount of attention on it. Even now there are images of kids blown to bits in Gaza but it doesn't fit the narrative of pro-Israel. The propaganda systems want Israel flags on your social media profile, they want an emotional response so you turn a blind eye to the pain and suffering of further bombing blitzes or even a ground war.

I thought we were moving away from people getting brainwashed by the mainstream media and people following the latest trend, after 4 years of misinformation and lies in relation to covid, blm, ukraine etc. It seems people still continually take the bait. This all happened at a time when the western public woke up to Ukraine, the western government lost their support to continue money printing for Ukraine. Canada and USA both lost their speakers in the past fortnight after Zelenskys visits and falling of support for the war. Then a week later this unfolds and Ukraine are thrown under the bus. It is all about timing, follow the money! Who freed up billions of funds for Iran a few months ago... you guessed it...USA. I don't take a side, I just think from an unbiased perspective, but its crazy to keep seeing the same people falling for it all and gobbling up the lies hook line and sinker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
-0.030(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $3.262B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.48 $1.43 $10.32M 7.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189870 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 23147 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.