BPT 1.67% $1.48 beach energy limited

We are still a highly manipulated stock, however there are...

1. 10,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    We are still  a highly manipulated stock, however there are people in high places who have a good chance of doing some good for us in that area, but only if they get enough signatures on a petition which is of benefit to all retail holders. I signed a long time ago and can't believe that millions haven't done so already too. It's safe and has not cost me even a single cent.

I suggest people google the Ben Pauley petition. When they get enough signatures on it we have lift off, but it's up to all retail holders to spare a minute of their lives and sign it. If enough people do that, politicians will fall into line with it, make no mistake, after all there will be votes in it for them. It's quick, it's simple and it's beneficial to all retail share holders.

All we have to do is get over investor inertia to do ourselves a very big favour. Nothing will ever change for the better until people smash through their own apathy and make it happen. Ben Pauley has done all of the heavy lifting for us. All that we have to do is to spread the word and get those signatures of support. It costs us nothing yet it will increase income for all retail investors through fairer market rules and a level playing field. Income that for too long has been perpetually milked and mercilessly sucked dry by unethical corporate vampires from both here and abroad.

Great fortune to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
-0.025(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $3.364B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.49 $1.47 $10.35M 7.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 274032 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 1057 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.