BPT 0.39% $1.28 beach energy limited

I wonder if this is part of the problem - too many oars in the...

1. 4,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    I wonder if this is part of the problem - too many oars in the water

Ryan Stokes AO
    NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR and INTERIM CHAIR
    BComm, FAIM

Mr Stokes is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of SGH. SGH is a leading Australian diversified operating and investment group with market leading businesses and investments in industrial services, media and energy. This includes WesTrac, Coates, Boral, Seven West Media (40%), and Beach (30%) He has extensive experience leading large private and public organisations, including experience with corporate transactions, operational discipline, and performance.

Mr Stokes is Chair of WesTrac, Chair of Coates, Chair of Boral, and a non-executive director of Seven West Media. Mr Stokes is Chief Executive Officer of Australian Capital Equity (ACE). ACE is a private company holding a major interest in SGH.

Mr Stokes is Chairman of the National Gallery of Australia and is an Officer of the Order of Australia. Mr Stokes is an executive director of SGH (since 2010) and a non-executive director of Seven West Media (since 2012) and Boral Limited (since September 2020).

Mr Stokes’ special responsibilities include membership of the Remuneration and Nomination Committee. Mr Stokes was appointed to the Board on 20 July 2016 and ceased to be a director in November 2021. He was then appointed an alternate director for Margaret Hall on 1 December 2021 and ceased to be an alternate director on 23 July 2023.

Mr Stokes was re-appointed a non-executive director on 23 July 2023 and elected to the Board on 14 November 2023. Mr Stokes was also appointed Interim Chair effective 14 November 2023.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.005(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $2.908B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.30 $1.26 $9.983M 7.804M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 64102 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 64579 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.