ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Volume is still not there for a big push. We have had a few over...

1. 328 Posts.
    Volume is still not there for a big push.

We have had a few over the board this morning and I was so happy to see my alert go off at .21

I am not holding my breath. We are either going to see the MOU get extended again or signed off over the next week or two (My own views guys)... the only part I do not like it is the end of the year here and time is now limited. We have January to get things done in but then February comes around and the Chinese New Year... during that time of year, NOTHING will get done. I have experience Chinese New Year on the Mainland a few times and business comes pretty much to a standstill.

So, the next few weeks are going to be pretty important.

I think the Chinese are going to be well pleased with how are shaping up (BPT) and they have nothing really to lose if they sign up with I gather plenty of conditions pending...

IF let me repeat, IF management can keep the announcement under control and IF it is not a leaky boat (last big run was a joke... the ship had well and truly sunk below water level when it was announced), we might do alright out of it.

Of course the Announcement may disappoint as well. MEO has certainly thrown a dish of cold water in my face and Risk Management in these stocks are paramount. Don't risk more then you can afford.

These are just my views.

____________________________________________________________________________

I am only the waiter.... "I know a Nothing"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.