ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Gassed... we are at the pointy end of the deal and I really...

1. 328 Posts.
    Gassed... we are at the pointy end of the deal and I really think most of us are well, just waiting and hoping our years of accumulating shares pays off. I dont post that much here as we have others that know so much more about the industry but I take everyones views and my own studies and either buy or sell when I think the time is right.

I bought this share at .028 cents a very long time ago, took some profits to pay for it (and some) and am sitting on more shares then the average punter. Our family has been in and out of the top 30 shareholders several times over the years. ICN has been profitable for me

If we do not get a contract out of this, I will expect new lows for the year but I will in fact, most likely buy a few more for the bottom of the draw days. I am only very young, have a very mixed lot of shares from extreme speckies to stable blue chips that I do covered calls on. I would like to be able to daytrade like the boys in the DayTraders Forum do, but it does not suit my investment profile.

ICN is a company that I believe is starting to grow and the lack of noise this time is very different to other times. I mean, I remember when we were drilling in the States and we had the JP Morgan boys over there on site. Things from that day, certainly have changed and I think,to the better. We still have a lot of drilling and the CSG industry has a long way to go but we are adding value to our properties I believe and that will have to pay off in time.

Most of us who have shares in ICN will have (or should have) done a Risk Management profile of themselves and how much you are willing to lose. If you have not done that and you are trading with funds you cannot afford, after reading a few posts on MEO last week, you will get hurt in this game. You may get hurt in the coming weeks or make a few dollars. That is the risks. Look at the gentleman who trashed ICN and then cried to everyone in the media. Money does not fall from the skies. If it does, your a punter...

Good Luck to all holding this one and to al that have posted on this stock and made it interesting in the least to read, Merry Christmas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.