ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

beach interest, page-23

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    Come on Buddy!! "Believe me" you plead. Fair go. How damn lucky have ADE SH's been with this BPT t/o offer?? As recently as 7 August, ADE's SP was .087, yes, .087 and NEVER since it was floated in 2007 has its SP been above the 20 cent issue price.
    Now they get a 20 cent t/o offer and everyone is screaming that it is undervalued???
    My earlier post asked if 20 cents is so undervalued in the words of ADE's directors, why have NO ADE Directors bought any ADE shares when the SP was down at .087 and up until the t/o?
    And for you to tell people to believe you is bordering on arrogance and negligence.
    This is a complex issue and if people have any doubts, they should obtain the advice of professionals not anonymous posters on HC.
    And saying things like "nothing to lose by waiting" is extremely dangerous. Why did that holder dump 6.7 million shares late today? IF your "theory" is right, then why didn't someone who owned 1.5% of the company think otherwise? And that doesn't include the number 2 SH who dumped 18+% within the first hour of receiving the offer!! I know who I would prefer to listen to Buddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.