ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

Frogen,The BPT threads are full of ST traders. I have been in...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Frogen,

The BPT threads are full of ST traders. I have been in BPT Long term for years, and have made a very big loss in doing it. (RN and co, made sure that they didn't of course). And most importantly, if I was to be still invested there, I would still be looking at losses even at the current sp they are experiencing. What does that tell you.

And all you could see in those threads are the usual rampings and downrampings remarks that are used by the traders depending on which side of the coin/fence they sit at the time. BUY time or SELL time. And there are some good ones there, let me tell you.

It now seems that they are all moving here to annoy us. Maybe their sp is not doing as well as they'd like and getting a little too boring there.

As for our ADE, one thing is for sure for me. And that is, that I will not be selling out of any of my shares. Not until the Board will tell me that I have to.
    First and foremost though, I will wait to see what the IER will say and tell me if the offer is fair and reasonable or it is not.

If the ADE Management insist that the offer is not fair and reasonable and undervalued, why wouldn't the IER say the same ???

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.