BPT 3.31% $1.46 beach energy limited

beach is a strong buy, page-100

1. 4,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Money coming off the table until we start seeing a turnaround in the inflation narrative. O&G should be cushioned but sentiment is sentiment and all boats will go down with the falling tide that is of course unless you support your boat anticipating the tide.

Reserve banks will get it wrong as they have done in the past and we will over shot as usual - too slow to start and too slow to finish - which means that this will present opportunities everywhere.

In the meantime the woketards are apoplectic that the snow fields are not dry baron wastelands, the dams are over flowing and we are experiencing record low temperatures but what would I know I am neither a meteorologist nor a biologist for that matter. Money is starting to come out of ESG as well: how long this lasts who knows!?.

Just think we could have had it all if the greentards were a bit more reasonable with their catastrophic messaging scaring the crap out of the kids and the LGBxyz... community kept their eyes off our children.

It will be interesting to see how the Feds and governments around the world handle this problem, one of their own making.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.050(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $3.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.49 $1.46 $19.50M 13.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 197013 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 22740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.