BPT 2.46% $1.25 beach energy limited

beach is a strong buy, page-112

1. 12,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5044
    Yeah exactly, the world is going into a recession. Probably a depression. It isn’t oil prices either, it’s endless spending from even before the pandemic. It’s just taken a drawn out pandemic and war to make it happen. Oil and gas prices will stay high, the market dictates this, many countries are happy for oil and gas to stay high as they are making a killing. Plus as the west self implodes, the gold price booms and most of these oil producing countries have been buying huge gold positions for decades. They know the plan and this is a changing of the guard super power transition period away from the US and towards other resource rich, emerging economies in the Middle East, Asia and probably Brazil too.

I don’t change my $4 prediction later this year at all. I predict oil prices to get higher and for our company it will offset any rising inflation issues. I do acknowledge though that there will be a bit of sidewards action in the next couple of days. Although we look to be opening 2% down, I believe a lot of money on the asx will be leaving sinking sectors and flowing to oil and gas and precious metals companies. So I wouldn’t be surprised to see a late day rally and reversal.
    Last edited by coto: 14/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.