BPT 2.05% $1.43 beach energy limited

beach on wikipedia

1. 112 Posts.
    Not sure if anyone is interested in helping, but Beach's entry in Wikipedia is seriously a stub.

This is what it says:

Beach Energy Limited (ASX: BPT) is an oil and gas exploration and production company based in Adelaide, Australia. It is a component of the S&P/ASX 200 index of major Australian companies.
    Beach was established in 1961,[1] however for many years it was not very successful. After eventually making some discoveries in the Cooper Basin, Beach now holds interests in production joint ventures in the Cooper/Eromanga Basin, the Basker-Manta-Gummy Joint Venture (offshore Gippsland Basin) and the Tipton West Joint Venture in the Surat Basin.

After about seven attempts, I've finally got through the hurdles to be recognised as an editor on Wikipedia, and I can fill some of this in, but I'd be really interested to know if people on the thread have (non-defamatory) suggestions, though I gather it's OK to defame the people who lost the lawsuit.

In case anyone's wondering, I've been a shareholder since Jan 2010, and have learnt a lot from the posts on this thread. I've just been lurking until now because there didn't seem to be much that I could contribute.

Jenny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
-0.030(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $3.262B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.48 $1.43 $10.32M 7.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189870 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 23147 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.