BPT 1.20% $1.27 beach energy limited

beach positive monday?, page-10

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    beanpea,

The reason I suggested the STO takeover, is because a lot of people have been saying that STO is after some more gas for it's LNG plant/trains in Gladstone (GLNG).

The comment was simply tongue in cheek because, if STO was after someone, why wouldn't they move on BPT instead than others, when BPT is much more better placed and better valued than other companies out there in the ASX, and continues to hang around with such a low value sp.

As you made a mention to, I agree that STO IMO is not in a position of spending a lot of cash to do some M & A's, especially with what it has going on at present with the development of the GLNG. It takes many many billions of dollars to do what they are planning to do.

Autosime,

I know where you are coming from also. But, I have made my intention clear all along that all I am trying to do, is to recover some of the big losses I previously made with BPT. What inspired me to get back in was when IMHO, the sp was intentionally held down and remained flat for quite sometime, while the volume wasn't that big either.
    To me that dind't looked right, hence I made that decision to jump back in. So far, I have been lucky and proved my thoughts correct.

I may change my mind when the time will come, who knows. But for now, I will still remain with these principles.

I feel confident about the result of this next shale drilling as well. If that happens, I am sure that the sp will make another move forward.

Good luck all,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.