ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

beach takeover of ade, page-29

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "I just can't work out why Walker walked . And if he is out why should we stay?"

Tui,

Few reasons/things,:

1) Has Mr. Walker announced that he sold ?? Unless I missed something I didn't see that announcement either. Besides, God only knows if there was a separate/unknown deal there if he sold.

2) What's the rush, lol, and why ???

3)) As to why we should stay, as for the part you referred to above, all I have to say that we have nothing to loose by hanging on and wait for a few more weeks to see what the Board has to say, and what the IER will say therein.

Finally, and as a matter of facts, I may start to consider if I should buy some more ADE shares now.

One more thing that I would like to emphasize to the Forum as well. And that is that BPT wants 100% of ADE. Not 50 or 51% of it only. And that to me will make a hell of a lot of difference.

Any one can do their own DD and Research, but to me, there is nothing to do research upon. BPT wants us 100% and wants us as cheaply as possible. The writing was on the wall when they were allowed the 19.99% of our shares and they wanted all those options that they didn't get approved. Hence why the quick move of taking us out via an HOSTILE TAKEOVER. There was no ADE Board support there for sure, otherwise there would have been a Board Recommendation via a properly made ASX Announcement before it all started. IT didn't.!! Nor was there any previous inclinations/allusions that some talks were made behind the scene.

For that, I blamed the Board for being too naive by falling into the trap believing that BPT was our saviour and good friend. For, IMHO, there are no good friends in the Sharemarket/Companies Boards. All it is, and will always be, is Dog eats Dog there.

One more thing now. From the top of my head, I can't say/recollect how much of the company the Board and Executives owns, but if they own more than 10% with the support of a few others, BPT will never get to the 90% required to enforce Compulsory Acquisition. To me that is very important indeed.

I will continue to hold and see what will unfold. There is nothing to loose for me, while there may be plenty to gain from.

DYOR.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.