ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

O.K. Buddy. As I've said all along, it's your call, it's your...

1. 21,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    O.K. Buddy. As I've said all along, it's your call, it's your money. Great, make YOUR own decisions, and that includes taking your management's "recommendations" with a grain of salt too. THEY now have a greater "biased" vested interest than even BPT has!!! Called SURVIVAL!!!

All I have said is be careful being caught up with a minority holding after BPT gets its 50.01%. We don't know what has gone on behind the scenes to bring this T/O on. Maybe there is great hostility towards ADE management and its Board and BPT COULD play VERY hard ball just to screw them.
    BUT, as usual, you SH are the ones that suffer most.
    I have been involved in such hostile takeovers in the past and those holding the minority shares have NO way out UNLESS someone is prepared to come and bail them out. But, who, do you honestly think will come and bail ADE out with BPT holding control, and 50.01%, just another 1.7 million shares and they have CONTROL. It's what they do with that control that is the big concern.

I hope that it is a smooth transition and that BPT don't do the wrong thing by the ordinary shareholdes who are the meat in the sandwich. As an ICN SH, I am very closely watching how BPT moves from now on, and remember very clearly how they didn't even bother talking to ICN with their 855 dispute and went straight to Court. Seems to be a rurhless lot to me. Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.