BPT 2.52% $1.43 beach energy limited

beach to rocket to $1.50 within 3 months, page-44

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Solution6,

You can pray all you like my friend, but it will take more than a cold winter up in the northern way to boost the BPT sp.

Think about it. WE had severe cold winters there before, we even had oil prices of nearly US$150.00 per barrell, and BPT never managed to get a taxable profit from it's oil and gas revenues. HENCE WHY WE NEVER GOT ANY FULLY FRANKED DIVIDENDS IN THE PAST, LOL. And all we ever got was about 1 cents unfranked dividend. THAT, should tell you something.

That means, if you care to do your figures, that all they have ever earned went into explorations, and of course, a big wack into MANAGEMENT FEES, lol.

IMHO, it will take more than a cold winter to get things improving my friend.

One would have to think as to whether or not, Management is doing it intentionally for God's sake.

And if you ring them, like I did, all you get is promises, promises, that will never come to fruition.
    If it was true, like my mother used to say, that if you tell lies you'll get pimple on your tongue, these people would have chocked to death a very long time ago.

As I said, if the price will ever get close to what I paid for them, I will get out that quick, that all you will see for a little while, IS DUST. JUST DUST.

BEEP BEEP, LIKE THE ROADRUNNER, LOL.!!!!!

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.035(2.52%)
Mkt cap ! $3.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.43 $1.40 $6.146M 4.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11689 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 66762 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.